Friday, November 25, 2011

"How to get rid of dry Winter skin"

"How do you get rid of dry Winter skin?"

Use "Ava Anderson Non Toxic NEW LEMON SUGAR BODY SCRUB!"
Our scrub is gentle enough for the most sensitive skin.  It will leave you with soft satiny moisturized skin.

“Since I’ve been using the Ava Anderson sugar body scrub, my skin hasn’t been dry and flaky.   The essential oils leaves my skin soft and silky smooth.  The scent is amazing and delicious too.  Love it!”  Anna Soares


Ingredients:
Sucrose (Organic Cane Sugar), Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Oryza Sativa (Organic Rice Bran) Oil  Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil,  Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Peel Oil, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed  Extract.

Pamper Yourself Set!
We have created this special 2-piece set, cello wrapped with
brown ribbon grosgrain bow, just for the Holidays!
Just $29.95 for the wrapped set.  Set includes Body Lotion & New Body Scrub.
Great gift for teachers, family members, friends, co workers, babies, briday party, etc.


Contact me to get your set today.

"Want FREE Shipping and a FREE product?"  Contact me at wonderfulskincare@gmail.com    
    
Please contact your Consultant today
for more details and to order!

Marbella Spata - Ava Consultant #2829
e-mail me at wonderfulskincare@gmail.com
or call me at 720-333-7947

"Want discounts on Ava Anderson Non Toxic products?"  Contact me and get great deals.  Our products are great for the holidays.  Get your family & friends non toxic products for their body.

No comments:

Post a Comment